California Housing Market Sputters In November. The California Association Of Realtors Reports That:
– Existing, single-family home sales totaled 381,400 in November on a seasonally adjusted annualized rate, down 3.9 percent from October and down 13.4 percent from November 2017.
– November’s statewide median home price was $554,760, down 3.0 percent from October and up 1.5 percent from November 2017.
– Statewide active listings rose for the eighth straight month, increasing 31 percent from the previous year.
– The statewide Unsold Inventory Index was 3.7 months in November, up from 3.6 months in October.
– As of November, year-to-date sales were down 4.6 percent.
Read the full California of Association Of Realtors Article Here
Remember the market is cyclical – for home sellers pricing, marketing and working wih an agent that has a pulse on the market will be the key factors in getting your home sold for the highest possible dollar in the shortest possible time. For home buyers, you will reap the benefits of still historically interest rates and sellers that will be a bit more negotiable in terms of possible seller credits, repairs, and terms.
So let’s go out there and make the best real estate market for current times. Home sellers still sell and home buyers still buy homes to live in, don’t get caught up in the hysteria and over/under the hype of what the market is doing.
Let us guide you through the new normal in the current marketplace. We are here for you, whether you are ready to sell or buy today, in 5 yrs or 10 yrs.
Reach out via text, phone or email (833) 4BLU-DOT (833-425-8368).
We’ll leave you with one important question, what in the world can we do for you today? Click below to chat with us.